What is the Swadlincote Surgery PPG?
The Swadlincote Surgery Patient Participation Group is a group of patients that helps improve the link between patients, doctors and staff. The purpose of the group is to:
- Give Patients a Voice.
- Help, listen and care about Patient’s concerns.
- Improve services for everyone’s benefit.
- Promote Heath and well being.
- Assist patients in getting the best from the service.
Patient Participation Groups have formed in many GP surgeries as part of a national vision of greater patient involvement in health care. The Swadlincote group was launched in February 2011.
The group meets every month and always spends part of the meeting considering the comments and suggestions sent in by patients. Members of surgery staff attend the meetings so the feedback from patients has a very direct influence on the practice. Every comment is carefully considered and records are kept of any actions that will be taken to improve services in the light of patient feedback.
Please help improve services at the surgery for everyone’s benefit by providing your suggestions or comments. You can contact the Patient Participation group in by…
- Posting a completed comment card in the box in reception.
- Leaving a message for the group at Swadlincote Surgery reception with your contact details
- Finding the group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/SwadSurgeryPPG (please click “Like” to link to the page)
Personal details will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please see the Patient Participation Group notice board in the Swadlincote Surgery reception area for the latest news from the group and a summary of what has been done in response to patient feedback.