PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR SURGERY BY HAVING YOUR FLU VACCINATION HERE. WE RECEIVE A SMALL PAYMENT THAT HELPS US TO PROVIDE CARE IN OTHER AREAS FOR YOU AND OTHER PATIENTS. HAVING YOUR VACCINATION ELSEWHERE, SUCH AS AT PHARMACIES, DEPRIVES US OF MUCH NEEDED INCOME.
The flu season is now upon us and we are offering free vaccinations to –
- Over 65s
- Under 65s in clinical risk groups
- Pregnant women
- Carers (registered at our Surgery)
- Those in long stay residential care homes
- children over the age of 6 months with a long-term health condition
- children aged 2 and 3 years on 31 August 2019 (that is, born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2017)
Children in primary school have their vaccination administered by their school, not at the Surgery.
See the attached link for more information – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/who-should-have-flu-vaccine/
We will also be providing on the spot “opportunistic” vaccinations, subject to clinicians being available, to patients who present at the Surgery.
The staff and GP Partners of Swadlincote Surgery